Responsible for delegation, supervision, and provision of nursing care for a designated group of patients through utilization of the nursing process. Provides age-appropriate care. Participates in research when appropriate and incorporates research findings into evidence-based clinical practice. Contributes to quality improvement processes. Adheres to MMC Mission, Vision, and Values, the Nursing Division Mission, Vision, and Philosophy, the ANA Code of Ethics and the Nursing Act.
- Professional Nursing Care.
- Supervision and Delegation,
- Communication and Collaboration
- Quality and Safety.
- Professional Accountability.
- State Licensed.
- BSN Preferred.
- ACLA / AHA.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Must be able to work under severe exposed condition while maintaining proper prevention.
- Evening and Night shift is negotiable.
- Depending upon experience.
Job LocationPeoria, IL
Offered SalaryAccording to Experience