This job has been Expired
- Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
- Functions as Director for areas of responsibility ensuring alignment with the provision of patient care.
- Assures that clinical staff resources and assignments are consistent with meeting patient care needs.
- Activates resources and integrates nursing services with other departments to foster patient-centered care.
- Assures consistency in interpretation and application of the care delivery model, mission, vision and beliefs of the organization.
- Develops capital and operating budgets with input from mangers for areas of responsibility in accordance with budget timetables.
- Works with managers and staff to assure expenses are within budget parameters for areas of responsibility; reviews and analyzes budget and other management reports and takes action as needed to assure effective and efficient operations.
- Reviews and analyzes budget and other management reports and takes action as needed to assure effective and efficient operations for areas of responsibility.
- Develops and sustains standards of care and practices which are consistent with current trends for existing programs/services.
- Resolves clinical concerns by patients, families, and physicians; promotes medical staff relationships.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure from the State of Nebraska or approved compact state of residence.
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressive experience in a clinical position related to the area of assignment required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in management or supervisory role required.
- Prior experience with electronic medical record system within the past 5 years preferred.
- Depending on experience
- Sign on and relocation, negotiable.
Job LocationOmaha, NE
Offered SalaryAccording to Experience