- Ultrasound Technologists are expected to perform all exam protocols related to General Diagnostic and Vascular Ultrasound Studies as ordered by the referring physician.
- Must have a clear understanding of diagnostic equipment to include correct probes for exams.
- Responsible for performing high-level disinfection of endo-vaginal probes utilizing the TROPHON and is expected to train and get certified for TROPHON.
- Ultrasound Technologist will be required to perform duties at the hospital and at Valley Imaging and must be flexible to work on variable shifts as needed.
- Must follow schedule and be on time for work daily.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Experience in Inpatient and Outpatient environments.
- Must have ARDMS in Physics, Abdomen, OB/GYN and RVT, VT.
- Excellent Pay Packaged with Ratio to be changed upon request….
Note: Interested Candidates can call or email for details: firstname.lastname@example.org / (972) 713-1708
Job LocationEllensburg, WA
Offered SalaryDepending on years of experience