This job has been Expired
- Administer nursing care to patients in an efficient, safe, and courteous manner using appropriate nursing procedures.
- The staff member must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit.
- The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements, and to provide the care needed as described in the unit’s/area’s/department’s policies and procedures.
- State RN License Required.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS Required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience Required
- Depending upon years of experience.