- RN performs direct patient care using the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation of all assigned patients, infancy through life span.
- Responsible for working as a team with other emergency response personnel in all disciplines of emergency care to deliver high quality care in a fast paced setting.
- Responsible for triaging patients, responding timely and making accurate decisions in order to provide stabilizing care to individuals in a crisis situation.
- Responsible for meeting the established policies/standards of practice for this facility.
- Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients – plans and carries out individualized patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license.
- Basic Healthcare Provider (BLS) Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification required within 6 months of hire or promotion.
- Previous ED/Critical Care experience preferred. Completion of the Behavioral Health competency checklist. This staff will also complete CPI training within 6 months of assign responsibilities.
- $24-$35/hr + Shift Differential
Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available on a case-by-case basis for qualified candidates.
Job LocationMarietta, GA