The Nurse Manager is responsible for providing a clear line of authority and accountability. Functions in a role to facilitate operations of the hospital, implementation of changes, and enhance staff accountability. Serves as clinician with advanced clinical knowledge and skills.
- The Manager of Emergency Services is responsible for the activities, supervision, management and direction of the Emergency Services Department in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals.
- This position will assist the Director in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance of the Department.
- The manager is responsible for leadership of Emergency Services personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing staff and patients.
- BLS, PALS, NRP, CPI, and ACLS, Dysrhythmia and Critical Care.
- 3 years acute care experience with 1 year Critical care experience, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of accredited Registered Nurse program and previous supervising experience is preferred.
- Depending on experience.
Job LocationLima, OH