- Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the overall operations of Nursing/Patient Care Services (i.e., Med/Surg Floor, OR,
Employee Health/Infection Control, /Education/QI, Social Services/Discharge Planning, Utilization Review,).
- Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from neonate to geriatric.
Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Assures competency of all nursing personnel (SANE).
- Assists in formulating the budget and maintains efficient and effective departmental operations while required compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations laws, standards, and protocols. Direct the training and instruction of nursing students.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from a four year college or university, Masters preferred.
- Current RN License with the State of Nebraska
- Current clinical experience in providing care to a general population
- Minimum of three to five years progressively responsible experience with at least two years of department director experience
- Exceptional customer service, organization and leadership skills
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Depending on experience
Job LocationLincoln, NE
Offerd SalaryAccording to Experience