- Provides patient care as a Physical Therapist to patients in assigned facility (or facilities).
- Assists in the assessment, treatment, and implementation of patient care in accordance
with the State Practice Act specific to the state in which the assignment is located.
- Performs routine physical therapy care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific
and universal precaution practices at all times.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist by the State of NM
- One year experience Preferred.
- Excellent Pay Packaged with Ratio to be changed upon request….
Note: Interested Candidates can call/text or email for details: firstname.lastname@example.org / (972) 713- 1708
Job LocationMescalero, NM
Offered SalaryDepending on years of experience