- Performs MRI examinations of the brain, body, spine and extremities on patients of all ages effectively adjusting scanning parameters for different patient body habitus. Selects and modifies technical factors to enhance images; uses flare and SAT imaging techniques. Determines appropriate equipment for scanning up to but not limited to body coils.
- Identifies gross pathology in the human body and adjusts T1 and T2 scanning parameters to provide pertinent information for interpretation. Adjusts parameters of equipment to minimize risk factors to self and patient.
- Effectively performs Diffusion studies, MR Angiograms, reformats and MIP imaging. Performs specialized exams i.e., MRA runoffs and post arthrogram work ups.
- Min 1 year recent MRI experience
- Active ARRT (MR) certification in good standing
- Active BLS required – must be American Heart Association
- Active MD, VA or DC license
- Excellent Pay Packaged with Ratio to be changed upon request….
Note: Interested Candidates can call or email for details: firstname.lastname@example.org / (972) 713-1708
Job LocationBaltimore, MD
Offered SalaryDepending on years of experience