- Responsible for the technical and scientific oversight of the laboratory.
- Supervises and evaluates the capabilities of testing personnel.
- Responsible for selection of the test methodology appropriate for the clinical use of the test results; verification of the test procedures performed and establishment of the lab’s test performance characteristics, including the precision and accuracy of each test system.
- Enrolls and participates in an HHS approved proficiency testing program commensurate with services offered.
- Establishes a quality control program appropriate for the testing performance and monitoring of the recording and reporting of test results.
- Reviews intermediate test results, quality control records, proficiency testing and preventive records.
- Directly observes the performance of instrument maintenance and function checks.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical, physical, or biological science or medical technology (MT/MLS) required.
- A minimum of 4 years of clinical lab experience in a high complexity testing environment and leadership experience managing the daily operations of the lab.
$34 to $51/hr Depending upon years of experience
Job LocationDesmet, SD