Provides leadership and operational management to Cardiopulmonary and Vascular Services, demonstrating leader qualities that reflect St. Charles’ lean transformation journey that focuses on continuous improvement and respect for people. Effectively directs, plans, coordinates, and implements services in alignment with the Senior Director of Perioperative and Cardiovascular Services including financial, resource and regulatory environment management. Provides business and program development aligned with disease state management, St. Charles Medical Group and Hospital initiatives. Seeks provider, population heath and community input to develop services.
- Directs all quality, safety and continuous improvement strategies
- Achieves annual performance goals identified for assigned departments.
- Manages all financial activities to meet fiscal objectives, including anticipating targeted outcomes, personnel, capital equipment and supplies.
- Supports strategic thinking and planning to provide optimal benefit and innovative opportunities within the service line
- Develops human resources through coaching, mentoring, performance reviews, and competency plans
- Create care delivery systems that are recognized and respected by patients, clinicians, donors, and the public at large.
Job LocationRedmond, OR
Offered SalaryAccording to Experience