- Monitors and supports vital life functions.
- Acts as the patient’s advocate while the patient is under anesthesia.
- Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities (CQI).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas
- Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational accredited program
- Current BLS, and ACLS certification.
- Current PALS certification, preferred.
- At least one (1) year experience as a CRNA, preferred.
- Excellent Pay Packaged with Ratio to be changed upon request….
Note: Interested Candidates can call/text or email for details: firstname.lastname@example.org / (972) 713- 1708
Job LocationBonham, TX
Offered SalaryDepending on years of experience